About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, October 18, 2013

1st Dr. Appointment

The monday after Saylor was born we headed to her 1st doctors appointment. 
It was our 1st outing as a family of 4 and let me tell you... 
I have figured out that I have to have everything ready to go before hand, so that all I need to do is get the girls dressed. 
 I was thankful Daddy was home to help me!
 Our sweet girls.. 
 Addison sure does love her and takes her big sister duties seriously! :)
 Saylor did great! 
Her jaundice levels were down and the Doctor said she looked perfect and healthy.
When we left the hospital she was 7 lbs 1 oz, so she had lost 9 oz but by monday she was back up to 7 lbs 8 oz so she had almost gained everything back! This girl likes to eat. 

Life has been crazy with two but oh so fun. 
We are enjoying every moment with these sweet girls!

-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment