About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Oh so cute Tiny Prints!

I can not tell you how beyond excited I am to send out christmas cards this year! 
It will be our very 1st family christmas card and I found the cutest site to order them from.
I know... I know.. its the little things! haha
But I am so excited to start this tradition!


Now I just have to decide which one and what picture/s to use :)

Tiny Prints has some really cute designs and a ton of bright colors!
I just love them all... there is so many to choose from!
Go check them out. I am really leaning towards this ..
Can not wait to get ours!

Love, 
The Penzo's

Day 16
I am thankful for my job. 
We are so blessed that I work so close and great hours two days a week!
I love my two year olds and have been having so much fun teaching and watching them learn new things! They are so fun!


Day 17
I am thankful for what great examples Brent and I's parents marriages have been! 
It shows you that even in the hardest of times it is still worth it! 
My parents have been married for 24 years and still love and cherish each other so much!
God has given us great examples to live up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment