About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun Days

-Wednesday-
Poor sweet Addison is sick once again.....
I feel like it has been a on going sickness for the last month. 
She has a nasty cough and pink eye again.
I hate when she is sick... it breaks my heart.

I had to go teach, so my Mom came and got her and loved on her all day. 
Gigi always makes it better.
 They played, got a new book, and hung out outside. 
Day 9
I am so thankful for our small group! We have loved getting connected with these family's. They each are so special to us. We always have so much fun together! I look forward to getting to know each of them better.

-Thursday-
( Addison is doing much better)
We are trying to break A from the bottle.. and man is that hard!
This morning we gave her a sippy cup to drink her milk and she wouldn't touch it.
She walked around the house with a empty milk carton and tried to drink it and said, "milk" over and over again! 
and of course I had to give in.
If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

I let Addison do her 1st painting today
and....
She loved it!
A was so messy but it was so fun!

I then had the great idea to do a project we did with our 2 year old class.
Addison HATED it! ha
I painted her foot for the turkey body and then let her put feather on it. 


It turned out so cute, so it was worth it!




Day 10
I am beyond thankful for being blessed to be a stay-at-home mom ( besides my 8 hours a week I teach :)
Brent works so hard for me to be able to do this and I am so grateful. The tough days, the fun days, sick days, misbehaving days, full of tears days and happy days, it is all worth it and I wouldn't change a thing. It is the best and most rewarding job in the world! I thank God every day for this sweet blessing!

Happy Thursday!
Hope everyone had a great day!

Love, 
The Penzo's

No comments:

Post a Comment