What you need:
Ornament balls ( I used old ones that I already had)
1. These are the balls I used
2. I then took the tissue paper and cut it in to strips.
It is easier to work with..
3. Paint the modge podge on the ornament
4. Stick the tissue paper to the ornament.
5.Then paint over the tissue paper with modge podge ( this dries clear so use enough to make it stick)
(It took me a while but I got them all covered!)
6. Let them dry over night to make sure the underneath is not sticky.
Super easy and a great way to decorate for cheap!
We live by faith, not by sight.