About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday night out!

One of Addison's favorite things to do is be outside!
 My parents house is perfect for that. 
She can run and play all over the place and she loves it!



We love to swing!

She could stay outside all day if I would let her- which is ok because she always sleeps great at night. 
I love Christmas and winter season but not looking forward to being stuck inside with a very busy 1 year old! 
I am going to have to get creative! 
Any ideas? 

Friday night, our church had FNO ( Friday night out). We took advantage of the free babysitter and headed out for a fun night together! 
Our plan was to get some Christmas shopping done! I always wait till the last minute to do things... so I was going to try to be better this year and start early! We got a few things checked off our list and headed to Barnes and Noble for coffee and a yummy treat! 
 We picked up Addison a few books and her stocking stuffers! She loves books, so it is fun to pick them out. Brent and I went back and fourth on what to get but finally choose some really cute ones! We cant wait to give them to her... or I mean Santa! :) 

It was about 8:30 when we were done... so we decided to go pick Addison up early ( they usually keep them from 6-9:30). When we showed up she was having a great time, just playing and talking to everyone! Makes a mom feel good when they are not crying! :)

Because she was so good we took her to get ice cream.... and she loved it!



"Say Cheese!"
It was a great night with some alone time with Brent and some sweet family time to end the night! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
GO HOGS!
Love, 
The Penzo's

Day 5:
I am thankful for my 3 brothers! I never knew how blessed I was as a little girl, I had 3 brothers to stick up and look out for me. 
Kyle- I love that your my neighbor and I can rely on you for anything! Addison loves her Uncle Carl!
Samuel-  I love that you always want to hang out with me and even though you are my youngest brother you always look out for me! You are so great with Addison and she loves you.
 Caleb- I love that you send me random text asking me how we are and questions about Addison! Even though you are not a big fan of babys haha... you are great with A!

1 comment: