About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Lazy days!

We were pretty lazy this weekend... and it has was GREAT! 
We have been so busy lately, so it was nice to stay home and do nothing.

Saturday, we went shopping and to lunch with my mom and kyle. Then headed home for the Hogs game.
It was cold, so I made soup for dinner and grilled cheese- perfect football food!
Love nights in our pj's and it ended great with a Hog win!

ps. Who felt the earth quake? It was crazy and totally freaked me out! 1st one I have ever felt. 

The time change really messed up our Sunday. Addison was up early and ready for bed right before we left for church! Wish she would have got the memo of the extra hour of sleep! haha

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Love, 
Meredith

Day 6:
I am thankful for my in-laws. They are so supportive and always willing to help! 
It is great having a great babysitter for Addison so close! :)
We love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment