Where has the last 15 months gone?
I can not believe how fast A has grown.
She does something new everyday and is so much fun!
- Wearing size 3 diaper
- size 3 shoe- squeaky ones are my favorite!
- 12-18 mth clothing
- bottle is almost gone.... we are trying.
- still loves our passy
- has a ton of teeth- This has to be my least favorite stage and I'm sure yours too :(
- getting more and more hair but still wear your bows! :)
- WALKING!!! You are everywhere and walk circles all around our house.
- love to be outside!
- very friendly and LOVES to talk
- You say bye bye, Gigi, Pop, Momma, Dadda, thank you ( thank tu is how you say it), please, moo, woof, meow, yo gabba gabba and a million other things we don't understand haha
- car is getting a little better! YAY!
- we are only taking one nap a day lately ...around 12:00 to about 2:00 or 2:30
- sleeping through the night
- You LOVE to read books ( we read a ton and usually the same one over and over)
- Goodnight moon is your favorite
- bath time is so much fun! You splash and play for as long as we let you.
- love to cuddle with mommy
- You would sleep with us if we would let you... but we are not starting that!
- not a big eater but getting better
- love when Daddy is rough with you... this makes mommy nervous ha!
- church nursery... you cry when I drop you off but when I come back to get you, you are always playing!
- loves Gigi's house and gets so excited when we pull up
- Your new thing is you do not want to wear a diaper. Ever time I put it on, you cry and try to pull it off. Hoping this means you potty train easy!
- LOVE Yo Gabba Gabba and Micky Mouse play house.... and yes we have almost all the characters haha
- You are mom's dancing queen
- a goof-ball :)
- fake laugh all the time!
- Growing.. growing... growing!!
Addison you are such a precious gift from God.
I thank him every day for you! Daddy and I could not picture our life with out you. I pray that you love God with all your heart and put him first before everything. I pray that Daddy and I hold on to your sweet heart and our good christian examples for you to look up to!
We love you so much baby A!
Through out the month of November I am challenging my self to write something I am thankful for each day. God has given me so much and I do not tell him thank enough!
What a Glorious Lord! He who daily bears our burdens also gives us our salvation.
I am so thankful for my relationship with Christ. With out him nothing is possible. He has blessed me with so much that I do not deserve. He is my King of king and Lord of lords and comes before all else. He gives Unconditional love.
I am so thankful for my husband. I don't tell him enough what a great husband, father, provider and example he is for our family. God put him in my life for a reason and I am so thankful for this! I love you Brent Tyler and I am so proud of you!
I am so thankful for our sweet little girl, Addison. God had a plan for us when we found out we were pregnant and what a great plan it was. I could not picture my life with out you. I mean every little bit when I say you are such a blessing! You put a smile on my face every time I see you and melt my heart with your sweet smile.
I love you Addison Kaye!
Hope everyone has a great week!