About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. I know we did!
It is always great to spend it with family! 

My Nana, Uncle Bart and my cousin came down to celebrate with us. 
They had not seen Addison since she has been walking so it was fun getting to show off her new "tricks!" haha

We started the day with home made cinnamon rolls from my mom..
Addi took a nap and then we headed over to my parents for a fun day!
 Addi was ready to go!
 The Kids table..
 Yummy desserts!

 Uncle Kyle and Addi playing outside!

Addi's pumpkin she painted :)
 Addi eating her 1st Thanksgiving dinner! ( last year she was only a couple months old so just slept)


 We were able to go out and knock our Christmas card pictures out of the way! They all turned out really cute! ( Im not going to share the one I choose.. Have to wait to get our card! :)


 We love our Gigi and Pop




 We joked that this should be our picture... its real life! haha


 4 generation
 We sure do love this sweet girl!

Riding on the newest addition to our family... Pops new four wheeler. Addi wasn't to sure about this!

We had a great day with the family, eating, watching football, and visiting!
Happy Thanksgiving!!

This was Thanksgiving last year... Look how much our sweet girl has grown.

Love,
The Penzos

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.
Psalm 100:4

1 comment:

  1. What a difference a year makes! Love the sweet pictures of your family.... and I'd totally kill for one of those cinnamon rolls right now. They look delish!

    ReplyDelete