About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, October 30, 2010

PuMpKiN PaRtY!

Addison had her first experience of pumpkin carving this weekend. It was so much fun!
Addison grabbing the insides!

Just to darn cute!

I have had enough Mom and Gigi- GET ME OUT!
Addison is growing growing growing. I can not believe she is almost 3 mths old. My sweet baby is getting to big to fast! Tonight Brent, Addi and I have our first Halloween party to take her to. Our friends Kari and Mark are having it. We are so very excited!

Wedding planning is in full swing! :) I have FOUND the DRESS!! I tried it on and knew it was the ONE! I can not wait until our special day when Brent, Addi and I can spend the rest of our lives together!
Thursday my mom, Emily, Elizabeth, Addison and me got all my colors, tuxes, and bridesmaid dresses picked out! It took a good 3 hours in the dress shop but we finally got it all done! Now on to the flowers... another big decision for another long day! Now we just have to make sure our date is open and book our reception and we will be almost done!  I am having so much fun planning- and so excited for this new adventure!

Addison new thing is to blow bubbles...
Brent and I sure do love her!
Hope everyone has a great and safe Halloween weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment