About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our Big Check Up!

Thursday, Addison had her 2 month check-up. Brent and I were not looking forward to it.. she was getting her 2 month shots. :( She ended up doing great. A scream.. tears from both Addi and mommy..  kisses..a bottle... Tylenol.. some sleep... loving and cuddling from daddy and she was good! I was so proud of her.

Dr. Lovell said that she was doing great. Growing right on track.. the top of all the charts! He gave us some new medicine to help her with her little tummy, so pray that it works and makes her a little happier!

Addison's grown this much:

Weigh- 11 lbs 11 oz
Inches- 23 1/2 long
Head- 39.5 cm

She is getting big so fast! Brent and I are enjoying every minute of it!

Update:
Recently we found out my Grandfather, Bobo has congestive heart failure. Please keep him and my Nana in your prayers. He has another doctors appointment Tuesday, so we are hoping for good news!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I know we have a busy one! :)
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment