About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, October 3, 2010

-2 months-

October 2nd Addison was 2 months old. I can not believe how time has flown by.

We are absolutely crazy about you!!
You smile and make noises all the time!

You are:
  • wearing size 1 diapers
  • 0-3 month clothes
  • love wearing socks
  • love having your hands covered
  • eat 3-5 ounces
  • love being outside
  • light up when Mommy and Daddy walk in the room
  • Know mine, Brents and Gigi's voice!
  • want your way all the time! :)
  • suck on your hand
  • smile at strangers that talk to you
  • love being held
  • love cuddling with mommy
  • love your all your grandparents!
  • tummy time is your favorite
  • growing growing growing



What I have learned being a mom:
  • how to take a shower in 2 min
  • do my hair and make up in light speed
  • change a diaper and clothes in record time
  • its ok to let you cry sometimes... even though I hate it
  • patience
  • being  a mom is the most rewarding gift of all! 
  • God is SO good!

    I couldn't thank God enough for my very best friend, Brent, and my family. I don't know what I would do with out them. God has blessed me with so many great things in my life and beautiful Family.

    Love,

    No comments:

    Post a Comment