About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Addison's 1st trip to Little Rock

This weekend we took Addison on her 1st trip to visit my family in Little Rock. She did great! Slept all the way there and all the way home!
My Nana, Bobo and Pawpa had not met Addi yet so we took her down to see them... Of course they loved her!
Nana and Bo loving on her

4 generations on my dads side! :)

looking around!

Bobo and Addison



They were so happy to see her. Please keep my Bobo in your prayers on Wednesday. He has to have some blood test done at the heart doctor to see if he will have to have open heart surgery. Please pray that everything goeswell

Saturday night we stayed at my Mawmas house. All of my moms sisters and there kids came over for Addison's "1st Party"!
My grandma had this on her door outside! Too cute!
Of course they all loved her also!
Pawpa loving on Addi

Reach for the sky!

This weekend my mom and I found this picutre in my Nana's house... She looks just like me!
Me at 2 mths old!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment