About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He asked... and I said YES!

Going way back.....
Senior Year of High School 2007
Colors day 2007
my 18th birthday
prom 2007
Easter 2007
high school graduation!
Freshmen Year of College 07-08
before going to college
Dg and sigma nu
DG Halloween party
1st DG formal
1st Christmas together

Brents 20th bday
Sigma Nu formal
DG semi formal
Sophomore year 08-09
dg semi formal

DG date night
car pictures!
Junior year 09-10
Another Halloween carving pumpkins!
our trip to Texas
we love some Eric Chruch!

Our New life! 2010
Brent graduation college
our baby shower

our WHOLE life!


He asked and I said YES! October 11,2010
Addi and I woke up this morning to Daddy coming in the door with a bouquet of flowers.. yellow roses my favorite... before I knew it he was down on one knee with Addison in his arms saying all those sweet sweet things... then he asked the question.. Of course tears streamed down my face... YES! He totally caught me off gaurd in my pj's and no makeup but it was perfect! :)

I couldn't be more happy. I am so ready to spend the rest of our lives together. Addison and I are so lucky to have Brent in our life. He is a great father, best friend, provider,and soon-to-be husband! :) 
Thank you for all the congratulations and support it has really ment a lot to both of us!
Yay! mommy and daddy are engaged!

He did a great job!

my beautiful flowers!
Brent- I am so excited to spend the rest of my life with you! I know God will bless our family in so many ways. Addison and I love you so very much!!
-love your future wife! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment