About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, October 11, 2010

Our first..

This weekend Addi went to her 1st birthday party! After screaming for a little while then falling asleep.. she slept through the entire thing!
I couldn't believe how big Parson had got. It seems like just yesterday Christen had that sweet little boy and now he is one! She did a great job, everything turned out so cute and I think Parson enjoyed every bit of it:
Happy Birthday sweet Parson... Love your girlfriend Addison!

This weekend was also Har-bers homecoming. Caleb went with a good friend, Rebecca... and they had to take pictures with Addison...

I cant believe Caleb is already a senior. He is growing up so fast!
Next time we will have to get a picture with Addi's Uncle Bryant too... He is a senior this year also!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment