About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crafty Weekend!

This past weekend was the BIG craft fairs in Northwest Arkansas. I was only able to go to the one at the Springdale Convention center but that one was GREAT! I found so many things for Addison. Friday I went with Brents mom and we loaded up on cute little things for Addi- Saturday I went with my mom and we loaded up on the bows! :) I don't think my child will want for anything anytime soon!
Here are a few things we got:
Gigi got Addison her 1st christmas outfit! :) Forgot to take a picture of the HUGE bow that goes with it!

Addis new blanket from Nane from Minky baby- which we LOVE!

hats and bows

Dads favorite outfit! :)

Her little gift from her Aunt Annie

My gift to her! :) - Emily D you will appreciate this! lol

christmas bloomers from her Aunt Kenna!
Sporting her Cowboys outfit for her Nono's birthday!

After a LONG day of shopping at the craft fair!

One of her sweet minky baby outfits!

Wedding planning is going great! I am having so much fun doing it! My mom and I have searched for the perfect place and almost think we have found it! Now just have to make sure our date is open! :)

My Dad gave Brent and I our 1st wedding gift- a cookware set. Of course the joke was made that it was never going to get used, but I assured them I would at least try them out! :)

Hope everyone has a great week!
- Please continue to keep my Grandfather in your prayers!

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment