About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, May 1, 2010

A mind of her own...

I can already tell Addison is defiantly going to be a handful and very active! lol She decides what way I lay.. When I sleep.. and when she wants me to get up. I have noticed recently that when I'm laying a certain way and she doesn't like it, she kicks me in the side... also when she is ready for me to get up she moves around constantly until I do and then she stops! Brent and I are gonna have a very active little girl! I'm 27 weeks tomorrow... We are getting so close!! :) Im so thankful that God has blessed us in so many ways!

This week was our last week of classes. It's exciting (and kind of scary) to think I have finished year 3 of college and Brent is graduating! This summer really is gonna be a new adventure for us both but I am excited to see where it takes us!

I thought this was soo cute! My dog Genevieve has found a new place to lay... Addison's car seat! I think she realized that it goes in the car... and she loves riding in the car, so when we ask her if she is ready to go.. she jumps right in! lol I just wounder what she will do when little miss. Addison gets here.

Monday I was also able to go to the last Delta Gamma chapter. It was Emily's senior night. We all had a great time laughing, crying, and just seeing everyone again!

Some of my Sweet sisters and best friends!

My sweet littles, Kaci and Brittany!


This next week is going to be crazy! I can not tell you how ready Brent and I are for finals to be over! We are both officially done on Thursday!! WooHoo!!
Please pray for us that we do great and finish out strong!
LOve you all
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment