About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yay Brents coming home!

Tuesday night- Brent is finally coming home! I am sooooo excited to pick him up from the airport and give him a big hug and kiss! :) 2 weeks in a different country then Addison and I is way to long. Please keep him in your prayers that he has a safe flight back!

Today I am 30 weeks! I can not believe how fast my pregnancy has gone by so far. My tummy has grown so much in just the last two weeks.. its slowly getting harder to do normal things. Its so neat though to lay in bed and watch her move in my tummy and be able to see her change positions :) She really is Brent and I's little miracle.

This week is gonna be pretty busy.... Samuel has a baseball game every night and so does Caleb (He hit his 1st home- run today! He was soooo excited! Glad I was there to see it!) . Then this weekend we have our Flame Dance Recital. YAY! The girls and boys will be soo cute in the costumes. Thursday we have tech rehearsal.. Friday we have dress rehearsal.. and Saturday is the show! My mom and I are gonna have a girls night Friday night and get a hotel in Fort Smith so we don't have to drive back and fourth. Cant wait till we get to do this with little Addison! :)

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

1 comment:

  1. I hope Brent made it back safely! I haven't seen you in forever! Seems like you are doing great. Laura told me about your shower and said it was cute! I hope you have a good relaxing summer! Can't wait to see pictures of Addison. (Love the name)!

    ReplyDelete