About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Knee-High in Feathers and TuTu's!

This weekend we had our flame dance recital! We were all knee-high with 70 little girls with feathers and tutu's on! :) The turn out was great. Amy, Jordan, and I worked so hard and it paid off! We had so much fun getting the girls ready, practicing and just hanging out with each other.

Amy, Jordan and I (teacher dance)


I was so busy running up and down the stairs, getting girls to the stage and making sure they had the right costumes on, I only got one picture :( but this is one of my little boys Sawyer! He did a dance to Your the one that I want from Grease.. sooo cute! :)


Special thanks to:
Amy and Jordan- This year was so much fun! I'm so glad we became such great friends! I'm gonna miss yall!
My mom and all the moms that helped (Jordan and Amys)- Thanks so much for getting those 70 little girls ready in their room... even though they cried and it was hot! :)

I can not wait till my mom and me get to do this with Addison! I know Brent is excited to come to every one of them!

Today I am 31 weeks! I can not believe Addison is almost here! I am so ready to meet our sweet little girl! Please keep us in your prayers that she is healthy and the rest of my pregnancy goes well!

Hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment