About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, May 31, 2010

Almost Done!

Memorial Day 2010-
So I never thought we would be putting a crib together so soon but we are so excited for little Addy to be here! Even though this wasn't our plan, we are so thankful God has given her to us and can't wait to start our little family together! God has an amazing plan for our life and I cant wait to experience every bit of it with Brent and Addison!

Daddy putting her crib together! He did a GREAT job!

The finished product!

I love her bedding!

Brent brought her back her 1st stuffed animal from China... so we had to put it in her crib!

Her quilt!

As you can tell I wasn't much help lol
(Everyone has been asking to see a baby bump picture...
So here you go... I look like I have a basketball in my shirt! :) )


Thank you all so much for all your kind thoughts and prayers! I can not explain how excited we are for Addison to be here! Only 2 more months!

This week I start summer school..booo! But its only a month so I shouldn't complain! Brent also has to go back to work this week after being off for almost 3 weeks... I know he is not that excited but at-least that will keep him busy and help his month go by faster... then he will be moving down to Fayetteville! YAY! I can not wait :)

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment