About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, May 14, 2010

Addison's Crib!

We finally ordered Addison's crib! YAY! Thank you Mawma!
It is a 4-in-1 crib that changes into a toddler bed with a side rail, day bed and a full size bed!!
So hopefully it will last us a long time! :)


My dads procedure today went good! Thank you for keeping him in your prayers!

Tonight I had my first skype date with Brent! YAY! He made it to China safe! Only bad thing is no luggage... everyones was left in London when they switched planes. :( He said they are suppose to have it by tomorrow!
Please keep him in your prayers!

LOve,


No comments:

Post a Comment