About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What a day!

Today was one of my very good friends and sorority sister, Emily "Kamp" Pressley's, Wedding! It was beautiful! Emily and her sister, Ellen, did a double wedding. I am so blessed to have such a great friend and be able to celebrate this day with her ( I did the book). It was such a special day for them both.

Emily and Ellen with their new husbands!

All of the DeeGees!

Congratulations Emily! May God bless yours and Wades life! You were such a beautiful bride!

A few other pictures...

One of my very best friend, Emilys, Mom gave me this sweet gift for mothers day!

I love this bag! Thank you Mrs. Daugherity!

Brooke gave me this sweet little bib for Addison today! :) Cant wait to use it!

Elizabeth, Brent's mom, gave me this a couple of weeks ago! I love it! If you know me at all.. you know I am obsessed with zebra.. so this was a perfect gift!Thank you Elizabeth!


Brent and I are so blessed to have such great friends and family in our life!
We love you all!



--- Please keep Brent in your prayers while he is traveling around China!

No comments:

Post a Comment