About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Officially Two Months!

So today we have reached the 2 month mark! WooHoo! I can not believe that Addison is going to be here that soon ( and hopefully a little earlier)! Brent and I are very excited to become parents and for her to arrive! We finally are getting everything done! :)

We also had a doctors appointment today. Addy's heartbeat was at 130, Dr. Sarver said that everything looked great! Such a blessing! We also changed where I am going to deliver. Dr. Sarver and her husband only deliver at Northwest Hospital in Bentonville so we are going to have her there. I just hope she doesn't come super fast so that we can get there in time because it is defiantly farther away from my house than the other ones, but I want her to deliver me so I pray everything works out!

Thank you to everyone for all the kind thoughts and prayers through-out my pregnancy! Everyone has been so positive and uplifting! I just thank God sooo much for Brent and my family! Please continue to keep all of us in your prayers! :)

Have a great rest of the week and weekend!
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment