About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, June 28, 2010

ThAnKs!

Today my dad had his surgery at 11:00 am. He had to have a big part of his colon out and his appendicitis, they had to make 4 little cuts in his stomach. After about 2 1/2 hours of waiting with my mom, the boys, and Brent, he finally got out of surgery. The doctor said it went really well. He was defiantly out of it and said some pretty funny things to us. He has to stay in the hospital for 3 or 4 days but we are sooo thankful that everything turned out good.
Thank you so much for all the prayers and kind thoughts.
Please continue to pray that he has a speedy recovery and they don't find anything else.

I will keep you posted on how he is doing!
Hope everyone has a great week!
Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment