About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, June 25, 2010

The BIG weekend!

YAY! I'm soo excited this weekend has come... I have been waiting all summer! Brent FINALLY moves up to Lowell! :) I can not tell you how excited I am! So ready to start this new phase in our life! Addy and I love him very much and soo happy he will be here with us all the time!

Addison's doctors appointment went great. Her little heart beat was at 130 and everything is right on on track. That is one of the best feelings in the world for Brent and I to hear, it always makes me melt...cant imagine how it will be when we finally get to meet her! I can already tell you she wont leave our sight. So excited! God has truely blessed us!

My mom and the boys are also back from camp! Thanks to everyone that kept them in your prayers. They had a blast! I heard so many funny stories. I have to say I'm so glad they are back, my dad and I had a great time this week by ourselves watching movies and having father daughter time but my mom is one of my best friends and it was hard not having her here all week.. kinda got boring during the day! haha

Dads surgery is on Monday. Please keep him in your prayers that everything goes great. I know he is not looking forward to it but we say it is a blessing in disguise that they caught everything early. Love him very much and I know that he will do great! I will keep you updated!

Hope everyone has a great and fun weekend!
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment