About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Baby Shower #2!!

Saturday, June 19th Brent and I had our 2nd baby shower for little Miss. Addison! My friends Kari, Christin and Chrissy threw it for us. It turned out soooo cute. Here are some pictures.....
Our little Family

All of us girls... Touching baby Addison!

The boys!

We played a game called don't break the water... as you can tell Jake and Brent cheated! :)

Addisons Sweet Cake!

The front table!

Yummy Food!

Tables outside!

Outside where we ate!

Cake table!

Brent and I had so much fun with our friends! Thank you so much everyone that came and for all her sweet gifts! We love yall!

Today I am 34 weeks! WOOHOO! So excited that we will get to meet our sweet little girl in a month!
ALSO...
Happy Fathers day Dad and Brent! Thanks for everything you do! I love you both very much and so happy to have yall in my life! Couldnt ask for a better Dad or Soon-to-be Daddy! :)

ps. This week please keep my Mom, Samuel and Caleb in your prayers! They will be going to church camp for the week! Also please keep my Dad in your prayers he will be having surgery on the 28th. please pray that it goes well and everything turns out healthy.

Have a great week!
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment