About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, April 24, 2010

100 days!!

And the count down begins... We officially have 100 days until Addison will be here! :)
I can not believe how fast it has already gone by. Brent and I are sooo excited to meet her!

This is also our last week of school... then finals! YAY! I'm so ready for this semester to be over and I know Brent is soooo excited to graduate! Please keep us in your prayers these next 2 weeks that we can both finish strong! :)


Have a great weekend!
Love,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment