About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, April 12, 2010

Its getting closer!

Today was my 6th doctors appointment! I am 24 weeks and Dr. Sarver said everything looked great! That always brings a smile to my face to hear that! :) Addison's heart beat was 140! She was moving away in my tummy!
Today we also picked where I am going to deliver so they could go ahead and register me at that hospital. We choose the new hospital up in Rogers, Mercy. That makes everything so much more real!! I cant believe I am already over half way through... I'm nervous, scared, and mostly EXCITED! Brent and I cant wait to meet our little girl, that we already LOVE soooo much!

School is also coming to an end! I can not believe that Brent is graduating in 3 weeks and then heading to China for 2! I am so excited and VERY proud of him! I am so lucky to have him in my life.. to know that he would do anything for me and no matter how moody I get or whinny, he is always there for me and loves me no matter what! Graduation day is going to be full of tears( happy of course) but more importantly the next step in our future together! :)

Hope everyone has a great week!
Love yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment