About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

We had such a fun long weekend, but it sure did go by fast! 

Saturday, we took the girls to the the gentry safari. 
They loved it..
except for the "yucky birds" (in the words of Addi) that come up to your window. 
Addison was not a fan... and neither was I! 
They had baby monkeys and A thought they were great. She giggled and would have sat there for hours watching them. 
It was so fun looking and feeding all the animals. Addison has already asked when we can go back.

Sunday, the girls got to spend the night at Gigi and Pops house while Brent and I got to have a date night and attend a sweet friend/Delta Gamma sisters wedding. 
Leah was a beautiful bride. They even included their lab in the wedding. 
Titus was the grooms-pup.
It was fun seeing old friends and getting to catch up on life!

Monday we got back to parenthood again. We had lunch at my parents and then hung out at home and snuggled our teething baby and whiney toddler! ;)

We had such a fun Memorial day weekend. We are so thankful for the men and women who have fought and are still fighting for our country so we can go do these fun things. And a special thank you to my Dad for serving 20+ years and my brother who's journey has just begun! 

Have a great Wednesday! 

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment