About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, May 16, 2014

Life lately in iPhone pics

Life has been crazy lately between school, appointments, birthdays, and just handling two kids, I have found myself having less time to blog and let's be honest... When I do have the time, being on the computer is not how I want to sprend my "free" time. 

Since the weather has been nice and hopefully stays that way, we decided to get our flower beds looking better then... Well Dead! So of course we had to make a trip to Home Depot and we HAD to ride in the car cart! 
How is Saylor old enough to ride with her big sister?? 
It was so cute watching S copy A with grabbing the steering wheel. Why don't all shopping carts have these??

Saturday, we celebrated Gigi's birthday with a girls lunch ..
And then had dinner at Gigi and Pops house with everyone. 
My girls sure are blessed to have such a great Christian grandmother and role model. I pray I am half the mom she was to us 4 growing up and still is today. I am thankful for the good example she has shown during the good times and the hard times. We love you Gigi! 
Mother's Day was a great day. I enjoyed hanging out with my sweet family, relaxing and ending my day on a movie date with my mom to see "Moms night out" .... It was great. GO SEE IT! 
These two sweet little girls have fulfilled my dream of being a momma. They make me laugh constantly, stretch my faith to the very end some days, and bring Brent and I so much joy! 
They truly are daily reminders of Gods grace, love, mercy and forgiveness in my life. God has taught me more then I could imagine by being their mommy. I can not wait to see Gods plans for their lives... And how he is still working on me!  
Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all you sweet mommas! I hope you had a great day and feel appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment