About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Another year done...

Thursday, Addison had her last day of kids day out. She has had such a great year and has enjoyed her teachers so much. She looked forward to Thursdays every week! 
Here is her 1st and last day. She looks so grown up and sassy doing her pose! She has already asked when school starts again and is looking forward to getting to go two days a week next year.

Brent was gone all last week to Mexico so I had a lot of girls time with my sweet girls. We enjoyed lots of nights walking and playing even though the weather has been chilly! 
Friday afternoon the girls were beyond excited for daddy to come home! Addison asked about every 10 minutes how much longer... I was thinking the same thing! Ha
We have enjoyed daddy being home all weekend and all our family time but we are ready for warmer weather this week and sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment