About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, May 23, 2014

Mr. Sunshine

It has been beautiful this week.. So after all the rain from the last, we spent lots of time outside! 

We met my mom at the park for a fun picnic and to play on Monday.  
The girls loved the sunshine! 
For Mother's Day I got my mom a painting class to Junque 2 jewels. We went Tuesday night and had so much fun!  
We chose to do arkansas door hangers and they turned out so cute! 
If you are local you need to go-- its so fun! 

Wednesday, we stopped at a local strawberry patch to pick strawberries. Both girls loved it, we will defiantly have to go back!  

Hope you enjoyed the sunshine and warm weather as much as we did. We are looking forward to a long weekend of cookouts, weddings and family time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment