About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Weekend getaway!

This past weekend Addison and I took a little girls trip to visit my brother and his wife in Little Rock. 
It was so fun just us two. Addison talked the entire way there ...just about everything!  I loved listening to all her sweet little comments and dreams of the future. 

Saturday, we went to a local carnival called Toad Suck Daze. Addison had so much fun playing in the sand, riding the ponies, and eating the yummy fair food! 
That night we visited with family .. 
And headed back Sunday morning.
We were so excited to see Daddy and Saylor! 

It was such a fun weekend just A and I. Sweet memories I will always cherish!

No comments:

Post a Comment