About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Girls Getaway

Brent has been traveling a lot lately, so I thought it would be fun to take the girls on a little girls trip. 
So my mom and I packed them and what felt like everything we owned and headed to Branson for a few days!

Addison was beyond excited. She LOVES Branson.. ( sometimes I wonder why? haha) 

The resort we stayed at had a playground, mini golf course, and swimming pool. So as soon as we arrived Addison jumped out to play on the playground and then headed to the mini golf course in the 90+ degree heat!
 We did a little shopping and then headed back to our room and got ready for bed... of course in our matching pj's!
 The next morning we took the girls swimming. It was Saylors 1st time. She wasn't the biggest fan of the cold water..
 but they sure looked cute in their swimsuits! 
 My mom took Saylor back to the room for a nap and I got to enjoy some time with my big girl!
 After lunch we headed to Silver dollar city. We surprised Addison and when we pulled up her little face was priceless!
We had such a fun hot day and made so many sweet memories.

It was so fun just getting away with just us four and enjoying girl time! 
I look forward to many more of these fun getaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment