About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, June 6, 2014

Addison 1st dance recital

If you follow me on Instagram, you know we had a big milestone in our family a few weekends ago! 
Addison had her very 1st dance recital.

I have been waiting for this day since she was born. I took dance for 17 years and I taught through college. So when I found out I would be having a little girl, I started dreaming of the day I got to be a dance mom! :)  Get ready for picture overload.. 

My sweet girl and I heading to get ready for the show! 
When we arrived she was eager to get her costume on and get out on stage! 
Thank goodness they were the 2nd dance so we didn't have to wait long but in the meantime we took some pretty cute pictures of all the girls! 
 Addison had so much fun with her sweet friends this year!
 Gigi snuck back before the show to see Addi all dressed up in her costume and makeup!
 Miss A's class minus a few
 After she rocked it on stage, Daddy came to meet us for a few pictures and to give Addison a special treat!
 Addison loved her flowers and puppy from daddy!
 After the show we met up with family..
 Addison got quite the arrangements of flowers!

It was so fun watching this sweet sassy girl dance at the same dance studio I did! I have so many fun memories and can't wait for Addison to have the same! 
I have loved watching her blossom into the sweetest little dancer since September. It has become Addison's favorite activity and something she wants to do everyday. She had great teachers and loved all her little friends she has made. We are so proud of Miss A and can't wait to watch many more recitals to come!! 

I pray Addison dances with Psalms 149:3 in mind! 

Let them Praise his name with dancing... 
Psalms 149:3

No comments:

Post a Comment