About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, June 13, 2014

5 on Friday

It is officially summer at the Penzo house! We have been enjoying late summer nights, no schedule and lazy summer mornings! 

Today Im linking up with 5 on friday~

5 things I am loving this summer so far....

1. It has been super rainy here this week, so we enjoyed a morning at our local library. 
I love that all our local libraries host different fun events!

2. Our 1st summer movie. Malco theaters have $2 movies in the summer! 
We love going AND Saylor did great at her 1st movie!

3. We have enjoyed late night bedtime snuggles in matching pjs! 

4. First Friday on the square. One of our favorite events to go to in our town! 

5.  Last night Addi got to enjoy a Daddy-daughter date night to chickfila and then a fun sleepover at Gigis! 
Happy Friday and Fathers day weekend! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello from the link up and happy Friday! Your girls are beautiful! Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meredith! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog that I was hoping you could answer! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete