About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, June 20, 2014

While Daddy was Gone

Brent has been traveling a lot lately.. 3 weeks out of the last month to be exact!
While daddy's gone I try to stay busy and enjoy my time with just the girls and I. 

It's hard, tiring, lonely and did I mention tiring, but I know I will look back on these days and cherish them. I won't ever get this time back... So I am enjoying this sweet season of life and choosing joy. 
( Let me remind you it is 11:00 pm and I am laying on the floor in the girls room trying to get both of them to sleep as I type this.. But I am choosing JOY! Lol ) 

We have stayed busy this week with....
Summer bible study. It started back up and Can you tell the girls were excited to see friends and learn about Jesus! 

Enjoying a few days spent at the pool! 
Uncle Kyle has been in town this week so we have enjoyed him hanging around us! 

Pretending to be robots at library storytime!

Late night ice cream dates to this little ones favorite... TCBY! 

Trying to do my best multi tasking with bathtime.. ( I sent this to Brent and his response was.. " must be a Mom thing!" Hahaha) 

And spending some sweet moments at Gigi and Pops house. 

Tomorrow... TOMORROW daddy comes home! Yay! 
I know my girls are beyond ready to squeeze his neck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment