About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Welcome Home Daddy!

As I mentioned in this post, Brent has been gone for the past 2 months on a business trip/ Tyson training camp. 
Wednesday we got to welcome him home and both Addison and I were so excited!
I have to brag on him a little.. :) He was chosen to give the speech at there graduation along with another girl and also was named one of the top 3 people out of the training camp.
My Dad got to go to Brent's graduation and I was so happy about that. He said he did a great job! I love that my Dad is there to support him!

Addison woke up that morning asking when Dad was going to be home. 
A and I made a sign for Brent to hang outside.. 
 You cant tell but it says "Welcome Home Dad"
She LOVED coloring every letter and hanging it on the garage for him! 

We also had to decorate a little inside as well...
and make him a yummy cake.. A choose what kind to make him because of the sprinkles!

Friday night, my grandparents, Mawma and Papaw, where in town along as my Aunt.
We all got together for dinner and to celebrate Brent's graduation. 
 Brent got the "You are Special" plate....
and a little minnie cake!:)
 
It was a fun night spent with family and Deke of course! 


Even though it was hard to have Brent gone for so long, I am so happy he his home and so VERY PROUD of him. God has a big plan for Brent and I can not wait to be by his side all the way!
We love you dad! :)

Hope you have a great weekend with your family!
-Meredith

1 Chronicles 29:17 
I know, my God, that you test the heart and are pleased with integrity

No comments:

Post a Comment