About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, October 1, 2012

Serious Football Fan

Today, Addison and I stayed home from school. She ran a fever all weekend and today was the 1st day she didn't wake up with one so, I wanted to give her one more day to rest and feel completely better.
We slept in and had a spa day... 
I love having a girl!

That night Addison was doing much better (besides her allergies) so we headed to Uncle Sams football game.
 Getting ready for the game to start..
 Go #35!
 Can you tell our family is SERIOUS football fans??
I love her face!
I love spending our Monday nights cheering on #35 and so does Addison! 
Happy Fall!
-Meredith

Psalm 103:17
But from everlasting to everlasting the LORDS love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children--


No comments:

Post a Comment