About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Fun!

Tonight, we carved our pumpkins from our trip to the pumpkin patch this weekend! 
Addison was so excited to see what was inside...
After she looked and figured out it was slimy, she was pretty much done and Brent and I finished them up! 
BUT...
She LOVED when we lit them and turned off the lights!
I am excited to see how she does on Halloween! :)

Hope you had a fun weekend! I know we did and it went by WAY to fast!
-Meredith

2 Samuel 22:29 
29 You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light.

No comments:

Post a Comment