About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Fun Fall Day!

Wednesday, we had a fun fall day.
The weather was a little warm for October.. 80 degrees... but it was the perfect day to spend outside before the weather got cold today!

We meet my mom and few girls from MOPS at the park that morning.
 The kids had fun playing a few games..
 and having a picnic!

After, we headed to have lunch at the mall with a few friends from our small group! 
I always have so much fun with these sweet girls and I love that all of our little girls are the same age...
 Of course we had to stop to play 
 and ride the mary-go-round!
That night we were worn out but had such a fun day!

Happy Thursday!
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment