About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Friday, October 12, 2012

Super Star

Monday, my mom got the chance to sub with me in my 3 year old preschool class.
 When the day was over and we went to Addison's class to pick her up... She was SO excited to tell us, she got the SUPER STAR.
You are given the super star when you are kind to your friends, obedient and listen. Hearing this makes a mommy heart proud! 
A wore it all day and pretty much all week. :)
 She was so proud! 
 We ended her great day with Sams football game, where they came out with a WIN against Springdale! 
I love these sweet pictures of her with her Pop.
Happy Friday!
-Meredith

Your word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path. (Psalm 119:105)

No comments:

Post a Comment