About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, March 8, 2010

You + Me... and BABY makes 3!!

I can not explain how excited Brent and I are to find out what we are having Wednesday, March 10! This day seemed so far away when we first found out. I can't believe it is really here and only 2 days away!

It is going to be our first time to actually see the baby! Just thinking about it brings a HUGE smile to my face! There are so many thoughts running through my head... what will it look like? Boy or Girl? Is everything growing the way it is suppose to?... its a endless list of questions. But we both trust God to be there for us and to provide for the things our baby will need! He really doesn't give you more then you can handle! God has been there for us from day one and I thank him everyday for that! :)

Thank you all so much for the prayers! We are truly blessed to have such great friends and family!
I will post pictures of the baby ASAP!!

Love yall!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment