About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Monday, March 1, 2010

My First Blog! :)

So this is my first blog! :)
As you can see Brent and I are expecting our first baby! This was obviously unplanned but we are very excited to bring a little one into the world. This is our little gift from God! We are so blessed to have such an amazing family and extended family that are here to support us! God truly has blessed us both.

Both of our parents have been so helpful. If I didn't have my parents to help me through this I don't know what I would do! From my mom buying me books, explaining everything ( even gross stuff! lol) and being there for me emotionally .... to my Dad supporting Brent and my decisions and being there for me when I need someone to talk to. I don't know how I will ever thank them enough!

Brent has been so supportive! He is there for me 24/7, always asking if I need something, if I'm hungry, and always willing to rub my back! :) I'm so glad God has brought him in to my life! I cant explain how excited I am to spend the rest of our lives together and watch our family grow!

I am 18 weeks on Wednesday and growing a little more each day! My jeans don't fit, I'm tired all the time, and need a massage! lol But when I think of our baby it brings a smile to my face! Thank you so much for all the prayers and kind thoughts!


Love,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment