About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, March 6, 2010

One of our many adventures!

Today Emily and I decided to go on a little adventure to Rogers for a big baby sale, Rhea Lana's, at the convention center. I had a pass for a 1/2 off sale just for mommy's to be! Little did we know what we were getting into. We have NEVER seen so many pregnant people in our lives! The room was full of big bellies, hormones, and crazy moms! We were definitely on a adventure.

It is so hard to buy baby outfits and different things when I don't know what im having yet!
( FIND OUT ON WEDNESDAY! YAY!!!) but... we did find a few things....

This flower head band I could not pass up...If it is a girl it will have every color flower/ bow possible! Brent is soo excited! lol

When I came across this outfit Emily and I thought it was soooo funny! My baby is going GREEN! lol Of course I had to call my mom and tell her about it but she assured me it would not wear it out of the house! haha


This one is just for Brent! If you know Brent he hates frogs.. I thought this would be funny because if we have a boy I can only imagine what he will do one day when he catches a frog and is soooo excited to show Daddy!
Emily and I had a great time tonight! Laughing, telling stories and just being us! We can't wait to go on our next adventure in April to see what we can find!

A little late... February 23rd: My Birthday!
On my 21st birthday I recieved two beautiful necklaces! My parents gave me a gorgeous diamond circle necklace and Brent gave me the prettiest heart necklace with two little shoes in the middle! He is so thoughtful! I love how he can pick out jewelry with no help! He's the BEST! :)

Another present my parents gave me were two little baby socks.. one for a girl and one for a boy! They are so precious! I can not explain how excited Brent and I are to find out what the baby is on Wednesday! I will post a picture as soon as we find out!


Talk to you soon!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment