About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, March 14, 2010

What do you think about this name?

So.. Brent and I still haven't picked out a name for our baby girl. I know we have time but I am so ready to have one! We had a list of about 26 names and we have limited that down to about 10, so we are doing pretty good! :) I never knew how hard it was to pick out a name...We want hers to be perfect... I mean she is stuck with it for the rest of her life! lol

This weekend went by way to fast! My mom came up and went to the Miss UAFS pageant with me on Saturday night. Before hand, Emily, her mom and friend, my mom and me all went out to eat at Market place.. YuMmY! Then we headed downtown to the show. Little did we know what we were getting into.... I would defiantly say this was a interesting pageant this year.
We had 4 DeeGee girls competing. Rebecca won Miss UAFS, Emilee received runner up and Lauren received 3rd! YAY! It was a great night to be a Delta Gamma!

I also don't think my mom knew what she was getting into when she decided to stay the night with me. haha Being pregnant I sleep all over the place, flipping from side to side taking my 5 foot long body pillow with me. Little to say neither one of us got very much sleep!
It was soo much fun though to have a sleepover with her.. we stayed up super late, watched a movie, laughed and just had fun being with each other. Those are the moments I love the most!
One day it will be me doing that same thing with my daughter!:) I can see it now... my mom, me Elizabeth and my little girl all piled in the bed together having a sleepover, talking and laughing... how special!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers!
We love yall! :)
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment