About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

SpRiNg BrEaK!

My last spring break without having a baby was uneventful but very relaxing! My mom and I found sooo many cute new places to shop, got our nails and toes done, and just hung out with the family.

Wednesday night I went out to eat with my long lost friend Porsche. We had so much fun talking and filling each other in on everything that has gone on since the last time we saw each other. Brent and I also got the chance to go to dinner with Christin, Daniel, Parson, and Kari. We all had so much fun! Parson really liked Brent.. it was soo funny to watch him stare at Brent and then every time Brent looked at him he would hide in Christin's chest! lol Brent is gonna be such a great Dad! :)

We also went and registered at Target while we were home. It was so funny to watch Brent with the scanner... Of course he wanted to scan everything! I would defiantly say it was a brand new experience for both of us! We really had no idea what we were doing but had so much fun picking things out, laughing about what we should and shouldn't put on there and deciding how many of everything we needed. Maybe our next one we will know a little more! lol

Friday was a BIG day for us! We finally decided on the PERFECT name for our little girl...Addison! We are sooo excited for her to be here!! It is going by so fast.... I cant believe I am already 22 weeks! :) Only a couple more and Addy will be here! YAY!

Hope you all have a great week!
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment