About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Sunday, March 21, 2010

We finally found the one!

After looking at over a 100 travel system strollers... we finally found the ONE! YAY!



We tried to pick one out that could go both ways, boy or girl... so just in case the next one is a boy. (but that will be a LONG time from now! ;) lol) Now we just need to find her the perfect crib and we will be set!

Friday night we went up to the hospital to see Brent's friend that had a baby girl, Emelia. She was sooo precious. As I was holding her it almost brought tears to my eyes. I can not wait for our little one to be here!

Baby A ( thats what we call her until we chose a name) has been kicking and moving around like crazy. Every time mommy tries to lay down or take a nap she starts kicking away. I can already tell she is going to be a handful! lol But Brent and I are so excited to see and meet our beautiful baby girl!

Have a Great Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment