About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend!

Its almost a week past Mother's day weekend and I am just now getting the chance to blog about it! :)

We had such a fun weekend and I hope you did as well!

Friday night we started out celebrating my moms birthday.
 We all went over to my parents house and enjoyed some outside time and spending time with our Gigi.
Addison LOVED the ice cream cake! 
I am so thankful my parents live so close. We LOVE our Gigi and want to wish her a very happy happy birthday!

Saturday, I had a little mommy time to myself and went to a baby shower. When I came home I was surprised by this...
 A freshly mulched flower bed, gifts, a new charm- S for Saylor for my bracelet and this sweet girls snuggles. My sweet husband did good :)
That night we enjoyed a dinner out, which is a great gift in its self... I didn't have to cook or clean up!

Sunday, we went to church and watched 31 babies be dedicated, with about 5 of them being our sweet friends. This time next year we will be doing the same with Saylor!
We then went and picked out flowers and some veggies to plant for our little garden.
It was a beautiful day to spend outside!
I had the best day with my sweet family. 

I am so blessed with the best mom and example I could ever ask for...
 And to be the mom to this sweet girl! 
I can not believe next year I will have 2 sweet girls to celebrate with! :)
God is good. 

Happy ( late) Mothers day!
-Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment