About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

21 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 21 weeks
Size of baby: spaghetti squash 8 in. Finally has reached 1lb
Gender: A sweet baby GIRL... Saylor Brooke
Maternity clothes: Mostly wearing dresses and skirts!
Tops- just a few
Movement: YES! 
Sleep: oh how I miss sleeping on my stomach... one of the hardest parts for me being pregnant. 
Cravings: watermelon
Symptoms: restless leg  
Best Moment this week: Addison getting to feel Saylor move. She LOVES to hug and kiss her! :)
Prayer this week: Fill my girls with the knowledge of your will and understanding. That they may walk in a manner worthy to you!
May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us-- yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90:17

Saylor you are beyond loved already. I have been having so much fun picking out things for your room :) Can not wait till you are here!



No comments:

Post a Comment