About Me

My photo
My name is Meredith and I am in love with my very best friend, Brent! God blessed us with two beautiful little girls Addison Kaye and Saylor Brooke. Being newly married and a stay at home mom, is a new adventure each and every day but I wouldn't have it any other way! We are living the everyday life of Gods plan! Hope you enjoy following us!

Followers

Our Family

Our Family

Addison Kaye

Addison Kaye

Saylor Brooke

Saylor Brooke

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Last day of KDO

Yesterday was Addison's last day of KDO. 

I snapped a few pictures before we headed out the door for a fun day.

First and last day... Look how much A has changed! 
Her face has matured so much and her hair has grown a ton but she still has that sweet smile! :)
 Addison had a fabulous year. Her teachers were beyond wonderful and made it so easy to leave her every Monday in their care. 
She absolutely loved them and all her sweet friends in class!

After school we met Gigi for a special treat and to celebrate the beginning of summer!
Thursday is my last day of teaching. 
I had a fun year wish my sweet kids but ready to stay home this summer with Addi and with Saylor next year. Addison is still going to go to school one day next year and one day with Gigi or Gigi keep Saylor so we can have a mommy daughter date day!

We are excited for our last summer as a family of 3! 
-Meredith

A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone when he is fully trained will be like his teacher.
Luke 6:40

No comments:

Post a Comment